Simon’s Heart Spring Classic at Rodale Fitness Park
Saturday April 16, 2022
Rodale Cycling and Fitness Park, Breinigsville, PA
Register on BikeReg
The race will be held on the 1 mile loop at Rodale Cycling and Fitness Park. Course is well paved with one short big ring hill per lap. All races run in a counterclockwise direction.
- We encourage doubling or even tripling up on races. A 2nd or 3rd race is only $20 each.
- Juniors are eligible for 50% discounted registration. Email Mike Black (email@example.com) for a discounted bikereg coupon.
- Masters Men 50+, Men Category 4 and Women Category 3/4 will have prizes and gift cards.
- Women 1/2/3 and Men 1/2/3 pay 10 places deep with the following breakdown: 250, 200, 175, 150, 120, 100, 80, 70, 60, 45.
- All categories are PA Cycling BAR Events.
- Event is held under USAC Permit 2022-5366.
Dirt Academy is a 1-day event created for junior racing age youth, 10-18. This event was created to inspire the exploration and continued development of the “dirt” genre of cycling including cyclocross and mountain biking. It is an opportunity for youth to meet and socialize with peers that are interested or already enjoying off-road cycling. The premise of the event is that by learning and honing off-road cycling skills with peers will result in juniors having a positive and fun experience that will promote confidence in riding skills, personal development and healthy habits.
The event includes:
- Morning Clinics: direct coaching in either cyclocross or mountain biking with experienced coaches in both disciplines.
- Afternoon Races: juniors will have the opportunity to apply what was learned in cyclocross and mountain bike races. Or, juniors may attend for the race only.
To provide this experience we have lined up some of the best coaches and volunteers from our cycling community! While this event is directed more towards mountain biking and cyclocross, our coaches have broad experience in other areas as well: road racing, downhill mountain biking, personal fitness training, bike mechanics/maintenance, bike industry experience and more. We hope your experience at Dirt Academy broadens the skills and interest that can be applied in other areas of cycling as well. Whether a new rider or an experienced junior racer, we believe improving your foundational skills will improve your enjoyment in the sport.
Dirt Academy 2021 BikeReg Sign Up